The human body is a favorite habitat for various types of opportunistic microorganisms. As a result of their vital activity, the internal organs are affected, which leads to the development of severe pathologies.
There are types of parasites in which the invasion is latent. Other types of helminths can even be fatal.
The symptoms of a worm infection are very similar to the symptoms of other diseases; an infected person can be treated for a long time for other diseases and not observe positive dynamics.
Therefore, treatment with folk remedies should be carried out exclusively in combination with medication.
The symptoms of parasites in the body can be similar to other types of various pathologies. The following symptoms can help determine the presence of parasites in the body:
- Gastrointestinal disorders: indigestion, flatulence, regular bowel movements, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pain in the joints and musculoskeletal system.
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Sudden weight loss.
- Rapid increase in the amount of subcutaneous fat.
- Psycho-emotional disorders: increased irritability, panic attacks, unreasonable panic, prolonged depression.
- Dysfunctions of the body's immune defense.
- Inflammation of the respiratory tract.
- Malignant neoplasms.
- Grinding teeth.
- Intestinal dysbiosis.
Also, in humans, with the development of the invasion, internal organs can be affected, especially such as the liver and kidneys, the cardiovascular system. This provokes the development of dysfunctions in their work and thus contributes to the formation of a number of systemic diseases that are difficult to treat.
It is worth noting that all the above symptoms are not an accurate confirmation of parasite infection. Only a parasitologist can diagnose a specific type of helminth infestation. To do this, the patient must undergo a thorough laboratory examination to identify parasites in the body.
Treatment with folk remedies
Patience is required when using methods of alternative medicine. You can accelerate the therapeutic effect by taking medication, as well as following a certain therapeutic diet.
- Removal of nematodes. Due to the fact that this is the most common type of parasite, there are many ways to fight them. This disease manifests itself as an itchy sensation in the anus, at the moment when the parasitic worms are sent to the exit to lay eggs.
There is a wide variety of folk recipes that are used to neutralize this type of invasion. The most popular among them are: pumpkin seeds, garlic, wormwood, green walnut bark. A powerful antiparasitic tincture is made from these components.
Decoction of lemon wormwood. To prepare it, you need to take 50 grams of dry crushed stems and inflorescences of the plant, pour 1 liter of boiling water and boil on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat, wrap in warm and insist for half an hour. Take 25 ml every hour on the first day. In the following days, the dose and the time intervals between them are equated to the day in the bill.
FIG. To prepare the drug, pour 50 grams of cereal with boiled water and leave to infuse for 8 hours. After the porridge is cooked, mix it with 2 tablespoons of ginger and 30 grams of ground cloves. After taking the finished rice, after two hours, you should drink 250 ml of salted water. The course of therapy with "spicy rice" is a week.
- Removing roundworms is very similar to treating pinworms. For these purposes, the use of pumpkin seeds is recommended. 500 grams of the main raw material in chopped form, pour 150 ml of boiling water and stir. Porridge will be eaten on an empty stomach within an hour. To add flavor, it is allowed to add honey or jam.
Pumpkin seeds are used in pediatrics. The amount of product used depends on the age of the child. At the age of 2 years - 50 grams, up to 4 years - 80 grams, up to 7 years - 100 grams, up to 12 grams - 0, 15 kg. After three hours, you should take magnesium in an amount according to the age of the baby. Then, after 30 minutes, the child takes an enema.
Also, unripe walnuts can be used to treat children. When making medicine, they are crushed, flooded with boiling salt water. Infuse for 30 minutes and filter. It is used throughout the day in any volume with simultaneous use of laxatives.
Chains. The most effective remedies are highly salted herring and male duck. It is recommended to consume herring on an empty stomach in its pure form within 3 days.
The therapy of the male thyroid gland is performed according to the following scheme. Three days before taking the medicine, it is worth preparing the body by consuming extremely liquid vegetarian food. On the eve of taking the drug take a laxative salt water and eat a small piece of salted herring with onions.
In the morning on an empty stomach take a tablet of male fern extract. After a quarter of an hour another pill and therefore it is necessary to take all 10 tablets. After half an hour you should drink a glass of salt water.
The course of enema therapy ends. Stool should be monitored. In the presence of headless parasites in them, the probability of recurrence of the invasion is very high. In most cases, healthy parasites grow back in the gut after a few months. Therefore, it is recommended to repeat 3 enemas.
- Removal of trematodes with the help of non-traditional means is performed in extremely rare cases. If treated incorrectly, trematodes can cause significant damage to health. Previously, a triad was used for this scheme. On the 1st day, 1 drop of the agent per 100 ml is added, in the following days the daily dose should be equal to the day in the bill. On the 6th day, take 10 ml of triad for 50 ml of water and take this amount twice a day. In addition, the therapy is based on the daily intake of 10 ml of the product throughout the year.
Worth to know!In parallel with the intake of the tincture on the first day, 5 grams of wormwood powder are taken on an empty stomach. Gradually increase the dose until it reaches 0, 5 tbsp. L after two weeks. Prerequisite is the use of powder, which, unlike wormwood tincture, affects the colon.
Chop the cloves and take 5 to 15 grams for 10 days, gradually increasing the dose. More take 1 tsp once a week. The components of the triad are active not only against trematodes, but also in neutralizing other types of helminths.
- Alternative therapy for giardiasis is based on the use of traditional antiparasitic drugs in the form of pumpkin seeds. For adults the porridge is made from crushed raw materials in the amount of 300 grams and water, and for children - from 100 grams. The drug should be used within an hour, then take laxatives and make an enema.
Garlic tincture. Chop 50 grams of garlic and pour 0, 2 liters of vodka. Insist 7 days in a dark, cool place. Take three times a day, 20 drops diluted with water.
It is necessary to begin treatment of any type of worm infestation with medical consultation and laboratory examination. Home remedies should only be used in combination with medicines prescribed by a parasitologist. This is the only way to effectively eliminate worms in the human body. Grandmother's prescription therapy in monotherapy is possible only with harmless pinworms. But at the same time you will have to be constantly under the supervision of a doctor.
Self-medication with the help of traditional medicine is also dangerous due to the high probability of developing severe toxicosis. As a result of the decomposition of adult parasites, human blood is saturated with dangerous substances. Therefore, the treatment of helminth infestation by traditional methods should be carried out strictly under the supervision of a physician. This is especially true for children.
One can be affected by various parasites. Often their neutralization with drugs provokes the development of serious side effects. It is this fact that convinces many people to treat worms with folk remedies, among which the most popular is the troika.
This is a universal natural remedy that has a broad spectrum of action against many types of parasitic microorganisms.
Therapeutic composition of the product:
- Cloves.Contains essential oils. It is a strong natural antiseptic that has a negative effect on all pathogenic microorganisms.
- Flaxseed.They contain a lot of fiber, which is characterized by high cleansing properties of the intestines and stomach. They are also natural antioxidants that remove toxins, toxins and bad cholesterol from the body.
- Garden brush.It has powerful anthelmintic and anti-inflammatory properties. Improves the condition of all parts of the intestines and stomach. Strengthens intestinal motility, which contributes to faster removal of worms from the body. The herb is used dried. Its use should be controlled and last no more than 21 days. If necessary, a break for the second year should be taken.
Triad preparation technology:
- Take 1/2 tsp of all herbs in crushed form: cloves, wormwood, flaxseed. Mix and consume on an empty stomach three times a day with tomato juice.
- Mix all herbs in equal amounts and use the prepared phytocollection once, 1 tbsp. Knock all week.
Attention!When using a triad to enhance the effect, an enema is recommended during the first week.
The solution for this manipulation is prepared on the basis of a triad, which is taken in an amount of 10 ml per liter of boiling water, insist for 40 minutes, strain and the drug is ready. To be effective, you need to eat right, giving preference to fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet. It is recommended to completely exclude meat products, fish, milk, confectionery and eggs.
Troychatka is one of the most popular drugs, its effect can be improved by following these recommendations:
- When choosing a dosage, it is worth taking into account the age category of the patient, his body weight and the general physiological characteristics of the body and the degree of the disease. Prior consultation with a parasitologist will help you choose the right treatment regimen and dose of the triad.
- Troichetka is a safe natural remedy, the use of which is recommended for prophylactic purposes. An infusion is made from the triad, which should be taken in a single dose of 15 ml per week for life.
- The therapeutic effect can be achieved only if all three components are used. The action of wormwood and flaxseed is aimed at neutralizing worms and cloves when they are removed from the body.
- Treatment should be given not only to the infected person, but also to all family members with whom he is in close contact.
- If you need to repeat the course, you should take a break of three weeks between them.
- A slight deterioration in general health at the beginning of therapy is the norm, as helminths begin to die en masse, while having a toxic effect on the body.
- Strict adherence to a vegetarian diet. Drinking large amounts of green tea without sugar. Natural fresh fruits and vegetables are useful.
- It is advisable to enrich your daily diet with foods fortified with fiber and vitamins. They will help increase the intensity of metabolic processes, which contributes to the faster elimination of toxic substances from the body. Also, health stabilizes faster after the worms are removed from the body.
- Special breathing exercises, active lifestyle, regular sports, visits to ballrooms will help to significantly accelerate the healing process of helminth infestation.
Helminth infestation of any etiology has many negative consequences for the body as a whole. When the first symptoms of this disease appear, it is imperative to examine yourself and determine if the parasites are really in the human body.
A wide variety of simple and affordable means of alternative medicine will allow you to choose the most appropriate method of therapy for each person individually, taking into account all his physiological health characteristics, the type of infection and the degree of helminthic invasion.